Entertainment Set 9
3D Model Product Features
Virtual sets that are required for any modern show for TV channels.
- Is a high quality model to add more details and realism to the project. Suitable for 30x30ft (21x21m) physical studio.
- Detailed drawings and plans Modeled in Real World Scale.
- Scene is ready to render with professional shaders and lighting.
- All objects are ready to use in your visualizations.Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
- All the objects, materials and textures of the model are properly named.
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Polygons: 521009
- Vertices: 30283
max, obj, fbx, 3ds, dxf
*.max - 2010 or higher
V-Ray *.max - 2.0 or higher - with textures and shaders
All preview images are rendered with V-Ray Renderer
No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. LIghts and cameras are included in the file.
Preview Images are rendered using the V-Ray version of the 2.0 renderer.
For questions and requests, please send us mail.
Our other models, click the user name to see the full gallery.
You may NOT sell or give away any files found in this zip package without express permission
3ds Max 2010 V-Ray 2.0
3D Model Specifications
Product ID: 0309
Published: Nov 15, 2015
UV Mapped: No
Unwrapped UVs: Unknown
All of our TV Studio and Stage products are custom made to order. This means you can choose the finish, color and brightness of each surface material and customize your desk in many ways to suit your broadcast and environment
Colors, brightness, materials used, lighting, styling elements, dimensions, and enhancements can be changed to suit the company or environment where the part will be used.
Starting at $34,500.00
Wide 25.000cm, 9.842''
Deep 20.000cm, 7.874''
Just the table top glass.
Metallic paint on raw MDF
Raw MDF on Wood Veneer and lacquer
RGB w/ DMX 20ft. LED tape
High weight resistant polyurethane wheels